We are excited to launch the BelovED PTO website to serve the 2018/19 School year and beyond. The BelovED The purpose of the PTO is to enhance and support the educational experience at BelovED Community Charter School (BCCS), to develop a closer connection between school and home by encouraging parental involvement, and to improve the environment at BelovED through volunteer and financial support.
The first BCCS PTO president summed up parent participation perfectly as follows;
- I want BelovED Community Charter to be one of the best schools in NJ
- I want my child to have a great school year – to learn and to have fun!
- I want to help decide how PTO fundraising moneys are spent.
- I want all the students at BelovED be successful.
- I want to continue to grow the PTO established by the outgoing Officers
Parent involvement is critical for a successful school, so we encourage you to volunteer as a PTO officer or a committee member. You can join at any time of the year and contribute as much time as you can spare.
It’s our teachers, staff, and parents that help make BelovED Community Charter a great school! Join us – it’s rewarding, it’s important, it’s even fun!
From the BelovED Community Charter School PTO Team
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here